Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Cover Class Tomorrow! Jan. 22nd 3-9 pm

DELUXE QUIET BOOK COVERS!
Each of these covers are for sale and are one of a kind!
Come and create your own adorable Quiet Book Cover 
OR work on any others pages.
These first two animal covers are made from the same coordinating fabrics. This first one has matching oval and handles. Round and cute monkey buttons also. Each cover front oval has plastic sewn over it, to keep the white printed pellon clean and to prevent a child pulling the buttons off.
This cover has been made with four coordinating fabrics. Three strips for the front and back of the cover (blue, animal, and yellow fabrics). The brown oval matches the inside of the cover. Again monkey buttons and small dots with fabric markers.
Cute ark fabric with red oval and coordinating 
colors of buttons including a panda bear.
It's always fun to create a little girl cover! Princess covers are my favorite. I like to make each one different. Make yours original using newly designed fabrics or fabrics that you've been holding on to for years. It's new because your made it UNIQUE!   
I have had this fabric for several years, but just recently found these cute princess buttons. 
For something different use two coordinating oval fabrics. I like girly things, so add some rick-rack also. With this same fabric your can also iron wonder-under onto the backsides of the yellow crown and lavender tiara, cut them out and iron them on instead of buttons. Add sparkly buttons!
This cover does not have a printed pellon oval. It's a nice change just to have coordinating fabrics at the center of the front cover. Again these are fabrics that I purchased several years ago. I just added rick-rack and sparkly buttons.
When I purchased this fabric, I also purchased the coordinating princess panel. I just ironed wonder-under onto the back side of the princess, cut out and ironed onto the yellow fabric. I have added sparkly buttons including onto the top of the princess wand! 
This photo is the actual color of the fabric. 
Come and make your cover using your fabrics or purchase mine!
I always have hundreds of buttons to choose from.
When was the last time that you saw an LDS Temple on any fabric?
I have 9 different LDS fabrics to choose from.
These Deluxe Covers are 13" x 11" and fit nicely over my Quiet Book Pages.
They are reinforced with two layers of heavy duty Pellon inside the front and back.
Purchase a Finished Cover at $39.99 
or make your own.





No comments:

Post a Comment